Rachel S. Kless is Counsel in the Real Estate Department of the New York office of Kaye Scholer LLP. Rachel is experienced in all areas of commercial real estate development and finance with a primary focus on real estate capital markets transactions, including the representation of investment banks and other institutional lenders in the origination and securitization of first mortgage debt, mezzanine loans, and preferred and common equity investments. She also has experience in other areas of real estate including representing clients in the acquisition or sale of real property, the acquisition and disposition of commercial mortgage loans and general real estate matters including leasing.
In recent years, Rachel has also represented loan servicers in the administration of complex loans with large property portfolios and multiple tiers of debt participation.
- Representation of a major investment bank as lender in a $292 million mortgage and mezzanine loan for the acquisition of a portfolio of industrial properties across the United States.
- Representation of an international investment management company in the mezzanine financing of a portfolio of storage units located throughout Canada.
In The Market
- Kaye Scholer Represents Acquirer of Florida Condo Building March 15, 2010 • Pressemitteilungen
- Kaye Scholer Represents Van Kampen Investments in Restructuring of Ames Taping Tools March 12, 2010 • Pressemitteilungen
- Kaye Scholer Announces New Partnership Class January 2, 2008 • Firm News