Debra Schreck is an Associate in Kaye Scholer’s Complex Commercial Litigation Department, representing clients in a variety of commercial matters. Debra defends individual and corporate clients in matters related to antitrust, securities and healthcare, including pharmaceutical companies involved in state and federal criminal and civil investigations of healthcare fraud. Debra also assists corporate clients in conducting large-scale internal investigations and advises them on matters related to internal compliance programs.MEHR
Debra serves on the firm’s Recruiting Committee and is active in the firm’s mentoring program.
- Represents a pharmaceutical manufacturer in litigation brought by the US and various state governments involving allegations of healthcare fraud.
- Represents a pharmaceutical manufacturer in multiple federal litigations brought by qui tam relators involving allegations of healthcare fraud.
- Represented an international corporation in an antitrust investigation by the US Department of Justice.
- Represented a medical device manufacturer in a multi-district federal investigation involving allegations of off-label promotion and kickbacks.
- Represented a corporate officer in connection with an SEC investigation.