On February 1, 1917, Benjamin Kaye and Jacob Scholer established the Firm's first office in New York City. Today our New York office is considered the Firm's headquarters with approximately 350 of the Firm's lawyers resident here.
Located in Midtown West Manhattan, lawyers in our New York office represent leading businesses, financial institutions, governments and private individuals. We regularly work on domestic and international transactional and litigation matters in such industries as pharmaceutical, entertainment, real estate, healthcare, consumer products, finance, biotechnology, manufacturing, aerospace, waste processing, chemicals, petroleum, housing, information systems, fragrances, insurance, investment and commercial banking, beverage and utilities. Our New York lawyers are involved in virtually all of the firm’s practice areas.
250 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019-9710
Tel: +1 212 836 8000
Fax: +1 212 836 8689
Michael B. Solow
Firm Managing Partner
Office Managing Partner
- Greenberg to Speak on Latest M&A Issues November 17, 2016
- True Lender Implications for Marketplace Lending November 10, 2016
- Barr, Reisner to Chair PLI’s Developments in Pharma and Biotech Patent Law 2016 November 9, 2016
- Boston to Moderate Daubert Dos and Don’ts Panel November 3, 2016
- Greenberg to Co-chair the ABA’s 2016 National M&A Institute November 3, 2016
- Leskin to Speak at PLI’s The Ethics of Electronic Information 2016 November 2, 2016