Stuart Fleet advises a range of corporate and institutional clients on a variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, IPOs, restructurings, and joint ventures. He has undertaken work for clients in a number of different industries including retail, advertising services, engineering, mining, electricity transmission, nuclear power, water resources and fund management. He has also advised boards of directors in dealing with activist shareholders and has experience of advising directors on their obligations and governance related issues.
Stuart Fleet is a regular speaker at seminars and provides training on a variety of subjects, including corporate governance, IPOs, market abuse and related subjects.
- £36 million takeover offer for coffeeheaven international plc
- Advising Onex Corporation in connection with its $2.5 billion acquisition of the worldwide medical imaging business of Kodak, handling the transaction in Europe and the Middle East and the subsequent restructuring of the business in that region
- Advice to the directors of Meinl Airports International Limited in connection with a meeting of shareholders requisitioned by certificate holders
- IPO of DP Poland plc on AIM
- £40m rights offering by New Europe Property Investments plc
- Demerger of Greka Drilling Limited from Green Dragon Gas Ltd on AIM
- Recommended £355 million offer for Alvis plc by BAE Systems and Severn Trent plc
- £76 million disposal by Severn Trent plc of its property development portfolio
- Euro 130 million disposal of Activaero GmbH to Vectura Group plc
In the Market
- Tax Alert: The UK Emerges as a Competitive Holding Company Regime November 19, 2014
- Kaye Scholer Advises Shareholders in €130M Sale of Activaero GmbH to Vectura Group March 13, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Acquires Fifty Percent Stake in Kaye Scholer Client Hastings Insurance Group October 11, 2013