“What HR Executives Need to Know About the Best Employee Benefits Packages for 2011,” ExecSense Instant Impact Webinar Series
Arthur Woodard, Partner and Chair of the Employee Benefits group, led a webinar on October 5, 2010, as part of the ExecSense Instant Impact Webinar Series. The webinar, titled “What HR Executives Need to Know About the Best Employee Benefits Packages for 2011,” presented the most up to date information on new rates and employee benefit packages currently being offered for 2011, negotiation strategies with employee benefits providers, and capitalizing on current market conditions.
The webinar focused on:
- Impact of “say on pay” and other components of Dodd-Frank Act on executive compensation
- Why it may be imperative to start a communications program with shareholders and shareholder advisory groups
- Why incentive arrangements need to be “performance based”
- What other companies are doing regarding long-and-short-term incentive compensation, prerequisites, change-in-control and gross-ups
- The impact of Section 409A and potential IRS audits regarding the provision.
October 5, 2010