Real Estate Partner Louis J. Hait will participate in PLI’s “Negotiating Real Estate Deals 2014” on June 3rd. Louis will speak on the panel “Recent Trends in Real Estate Lending,” where he will address current topics in real estate lending including:
- Current Activity in Commercial Mortgage Finance
- Developments in Mortgage/Mezzanine Intercreditor Agreements
- Sponsorship, Permitted Equity Transfers, and Permitted Property Transfers.
- Ground Lease and Leased-Fee Transactions - Special Considerations.
- Giving a Mortgage Lender an Equity Pledge
- Issues on Guaranties/Recourse Carve Outs
- NY Lien Law Issues to Consider in Structuring Upfront Loan Reserves
- Developments in Non-Consolidation Opinions/SPE covenants
For more information or to register, please click here.
June 3, 2014