London-based Tax & Private Clients partner Daniel Lewin will speak at a presentation and panel discussion hosted by the IFI Global’s Policy Forum on June 30, 2016 in London. The panel will discuss the agenda items listed below.
Tax & Transparency: how should the industry and its fund domiciles respond?
- Time to wake up: why BEPS and tax transparency might be existential threats and what the industry should do about it?
- How BEPS will impact the alternative asset management industry?
- What should offshore & EU fund domiciles do to tackle the tax and transparency tsunami?
Risk supervision: why fund boards should develop a more robust risk supervisory framework for investors.
- Launch of The NED’s Risk Think Tank
- Risk supervision for fund boards and investors
Where & When
June 30, 2016
82-84 St. Martins Lane