J.W. Childs Associates, L.P. and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity Acquire Advantage Sales & Marketing Inc.
Kaye Scholer represented J.W. Childs Associates, L.P. and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity, in the acquisition of Advantage Sales & Marketing Inc. (ASM) for approximately $1.05 billion. ASM is a leading sales and marketing agency in the US, providing outsourced sales, marketing and merchandising services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of consumer goods. The transaction, reported in The Daily Deal after it was announced on March 2, closed on March 29, 2006.
Stephen Koval led the corporate team, which included Thomas Yadlon. Laurie Abramowitz provided invaluable tax and other assistance to the corporate team. Ed Gabbay led the finance team with Alan Glantz.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes