J.W. Childs Associates, L.P. and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity Acquire Advantage Sales & Marketing Inc.
Kaye Scholer represented J.W. Childs Associates, L.P. and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity, in the acquisition of Advantage Sales & Marketing Inc. (ASM) for approximately $1.05 billion. ASM is a leading sales and marketing agency in the US, providing outsourced sales, marketing and merchandising services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of consumer goods. The transaction, reported in The Daily Deal after it was announced on March 2, closed on March 29, 2006.
Stephen Koval led the corporate team, which included Thomas Yadlon. Laurie Abramowitz provided invaluable tax and other assistance to the corporate team. Ed Gabbay led the finance team with Alan Glantz.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions