J.W. Childs Associates, L.P. and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity Acquire Advantage Sales & Marketing Inc.
Kaye Scholer represented J.W. Childs Associates, L.P. and Merrill Lynch Global Private Equity, in the acquisition of Advantage Sales & Marketing Inc. (ASM) for approximately $1.05 billion. ASM is a leading sales and marketing agency in the US, providing outsourced sales, marketing and merchandising services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of consumer goods. The transaction, reported in The Daily Deal after it was announced on March 2, closed on March 29, 2006.
Stephen Koval led the corporate team, which included Thomas Yadlon. Laurie Abramowitz provided invaluable tax and other assistance to the corporate team. Ed Gabbay led the finance team with Alan Glantz.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- OCC Proposes Special Fintech Bank Charter December 9, 2016 • Client Alerts
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles