Kaye Scholer represented American Securities Capital Partners, LLC, in the acquisition of United Central Industrial Supply Company, L.L.C. from The Riverside Company, a private equity firm. United Central is a full-line mining supply distribution company in the United States and Canada that provides mining operations with a comprehensive range of products. United Central serves all major underground coal producers in North America through its network of 23 branch locations.
Kaye Scholer's multidisciplinary team included Mel Cherney, Derek Stoldt, Louis Tuchman, Arthur Woodard, Glenn Pogust, Sheryl Gittlitz and Jonathan Arkins.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes