Kaye Scholer represented American Securities Capital Partners, LLC, in the acquisition of United Central Industrial Supply Company, L.L.C. from The Riverside Company, a private equity firm. United Central is a full-line mining supply distribution company in the United States and Canada that provides mining operations with a comprehensive range of products. United Central serves all major underground coal producers in North America through its network of 23 branch locations.
Kaye Scholer's multidisciplinary team included Mel Cherney, Derek Stoldt, Louis Tuchman, Arthur Woodard, Glenn Pogust, Sheryl Gittlitz and Jonathan Arkins.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions