Kaye Scholer represented American Securities Capital Partners, LLC, in the acquisition of United Central Industrial Supply Company, L.L.C. from The Riverside Company, a private equity firm. United Central is a full-line mining supply distribution company in the United States and Canada that provides mining operations with a comprehensive range of products. United Central serves all major underground coal producers in North America through its network of 23 branch locations.
Kaye Scholer's multidisciplinary team included Mel Cherney, Derek Stoldt, Louis Tuchman, Arthur Woodard, Glenn Pogust, Sheryl Gittlitz and Jonathan Arkins.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles