Kaye Scholer represented Trinity Industries, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Trinity Rail Leasing V L.P. ("TRL-V") and Trinity Industries Leasing Company ("TILC"), in the closing on May 24 of TRL-V's issuance of $355,000,000 in Secured Railcar Equipment Notes, Series 2006-1. The Notes represent a long-term fixed-rate refinancing of approximately $443,000,000 (appraised value) of railcars leased to end-users under operating leases originated by TILC. The Notes were issued at a fixed rate of 5.90% with a rating of “Aaa” by Moody's and “AAA” by S&P, and are secured by a financial guaranty insurance policy issued by Ambac Assurance Corporation.
The Kaye Scholer team included William Fellerhoff, Lauretta Moran, Daniel Hartnett, Willys Schneider and David Sausen.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles