Kaye Scholer represented Trinity Industries, Inc. and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Trinity Rail Leasing V L.P. ("TRL-V") and Trinity Industries Leasing Company ("TILC"), in the closing on May 24 of TRL-V's issuance of $355,000,000 in Secured Railcar Equipment Notes, Series 2006-1. The Notes represent a long-term fixed-rate refinancing of approximately $443,000,000 (appraised value) of railcars leased to end-users under operating leases originated by TILC. The Notes were issued at a fixed rate of 5.90% with a rating of “Aaa” by Moody's and “AAA” by S&P, and are secured by a financial guaranty insurance policy issued by Ambac Assurance Corporation.
The Kaye Scholer team included William Fellerhoff, Lauretta Moran, Daniel Hartnett, Willys Schneider and David Sausen.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions