Kaye Scholer's Private Equity Practice Group in Chicago represented various Securityholders of Primax Recoveries, Inc. in its sale on July 12 to Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (NYSE: ACS) for $40 million, plus contingent payments based upon future financial performance. Primax is one of the industry's oldest and largest health care payor cost recovery firms. ACS is a global provider of business process outsourcing and IT solutions.
The Kaye Scholer team included Arthur Woodard, Louis Tuchman, Lauretta Moran and John Rynkiewicz.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters