Kaye Scholer's Private Equity Practice Group in Chicago represented various Securityholders of Primax Recoveries, Inc. in its sale on July 12 to Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (NYSE: ACS) for $40 million, plus contingent payments based upon future financial performance. Primax is one of the industry's oldest and largest health care payor cost recovery firms. ACS is a global provider of business process outsourcing and IT solutions.
The Kaye Scholer team included Arthur Woodard, Louis Tuchman, Lauretta Moran and John Rynkiewicz.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions