Kaye Scholer represented J.W. Childs Associates, L.P., a leading Boston-based private equity firm, in its acquisition of Atlanta-based EmployBridge Holding Company Inc. from majority shareholder CGW Southeast Partners. EmployBridge is a leading provider of specialty staffing services and one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the United Sates with more than 140 branches in 25 states.
The corporate team was led by partner Stephen C. Koval. The tax partner was Laurie Abramowitz and the finance team was led by partner Ed Gabbay and assisted by counsel Alan Glantz.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles