Kaye Scholer represented J.W. Childs Associates, L.P., a leading Boston-based private equity firm, in its acquisition of Atlanta-based EmployBridge Holding Company Inc. from majority shareholder CGW Southeast Partners. EmployBridge is a leading provider of specialty staffing services and one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the United Sates with more than 140 branches in 25 states.
The corporate team was led by partner Stephen C. Koval. The tax partner was Laurie Abramowitz and the finance team was led by partner Ed Gabbay and assisted by counsel Alan Glantz.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes