Kaye Scholer represented J.W. Childs Associates, L.P., a leading Boston-based private equity firm, in its acquisition of Atlanta-based EmployBridge Holding Company Inc. from majority shareholder CGW Southeast Partners. EmployBridge is a leading provider of specialty staffing services and one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the United Sates with more than 140 branches in 25 states.
The corporate team was led by partner Stephen C. Koval. The tax partner was Laurie Abramowitz and the finance team was led by partner Ed Gabbay and assisted by counsel Alan Glantz.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions