Kaye Scholer LLP served as U.S. legal representation in Northstar Healthcare Inc.'s initial public offering of common shares, which raised gross proceeds of C$148,074,300. Northstar is a corporation formed to indirectly acquire and/or manage ambulatory surgery centers in the United States, focusing initially on Houston and other metropolitan areas in Texas. The Kaye Scholer team included partners Gary Gartner, Albert Fenster, Nancy Fuchs, Kenneth Mason, Jeffrey Scheine and Arthur Woodard.
For further information, the news release can be found here.
Also of Interest
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Structured Finance Alert: Proposed Changes to EU Requirements for Securitisations June 14, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Practices and Attorneys Recognized by Chambers USA 2016 May 31, 2016 • Recognitions
- NYLJ Interviews Sama on People v. Greenberg Appeal May 5, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Chambers Global 2016 Recognizes Kaye Scholer Lawyers March 2016 • Recognitions
- Best Lawyers UK 2017 Recognizes Firth and Axford January 28, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises on National Bank of Canada’s $1.35 Billion Notes Offering December 14, 2015 • Client Successes