Kaye Scholer represented Meggitt plc, the international aerospace, defense and electronics group, and its U.S. subsidiary, Meggitt-USA, Inc., in the acquisition completed in late June 2007 of K&F Industries Holdings, Inc. at an enterprise value of approximately U.S. $1.8 billion. K&F is a leading integrated supplier of wheels, brakes, fuel tanks and other products for the global aerospace and defense industry. The acquisition was funded in part by an equity rights issue with the balance from a new debt facility.
The Kaye Scholer M&A team was led by Barry L. Dastin and Glenn D. Smith. Regulatory clearances were handled by Claudia R. Higgins and Jennifer B. Patterson; Hart-Scott-Rodino-related matters were handled by Peter Danias; and Exon-Florio-related matters were handled by Chris Griner and Farhad Jalinous.
Also of Interest
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- GIR 100 Names Kaye Scholer a World Leader in Cross-Border Investigations October 10, 2016 • Recognitions
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Morgenstern, Patterson Assess Second Circuit’s Antitrust Legacy in Fordham Law Review September 19, 2016 • Articles
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes