Kaye Scholer represented Meggitt plc, the international aerospace, defense and electronics group, and its U.S. subsidiary, Meggitt-USA, Inc., in the acquisition completed in late June 2007 of K&F Industries Holdings, Inc. at an enterprise value of approximately U.S. $1.8 billion. K&F is a leading integrated supplier of wheels, brakes, fuel tanks and other products for the global aerospace and defense industry. The acquisition was funded in part by an equity rights issue with the balance from a new debt facility.
The Kaye Scholer M&A team was led by Barry L. Dastin and Glenn D. Smith. Regulatory clearances were handled by Claudia R. Higgins and Jennifer B. Patterson; Hart-Scott-Rodino-related matters were handled by Peter Danias; and Exon-Florio-related matters were handled by Chris Griner and Farhad Jalinous.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes