Ultra Electronics plc, a group of specialist businesses designing, manufacturing and supporting electronic and electromechanical systems, sub-systems, and products for defense, security and aerospace applications worldwide, announced the completion of its acquisition of Criticom Inc. ("Criticom") for an initial cash consideration of US$28 million. An additional cash payment of up to $5 million will be payable if certain performance based measures are achieved by June 30, 2008. The closing of the acquisition followed the successful completion of U.S. regulatory review and approvals. Criticom, based in Lanham, Maryland, is a leading integrator of complete video solutions to both government and commercial customers.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Nancy Fuchs, Christopher Griner, Farhad Jalinous, Ronald Henry, Christopher Brewster and William Lonergan.
Also of Interest
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles