Ultra Electronics plc, a group of specialist businesses designing, manufacturing and supporting electronic and electromechanical systems, sub-systems, and products for defense, security and aerospace applications worldwide, announced the completion of its acquisition of Criticom Inc. ("Criticom") for an initial cash consideration of US$28 million. An additional cash payment of up to $5 million will be payable if certain performance based measures are achieved by June 30, 2008. The closing of the acquisition followed the successful completion of U.S. regulatory review and approvals. Criticom, based in Lanham, Maryland, is a leading integrator of complete video solutions to both government and commercial customers.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Nancy Fuchs, Christopher Griner, Farhad Jalinous, Ronald Henry, Christopher Brewster and William Lonergan.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes