Kaye Scholer Represents PlattForm Holdings, Inc., a Portfolio Company of Arlington Capital Partners, in its Acquisition of VentureDirect Worldwide, Inc. and Zuma LLC
Kaye Scholer LLP represented PlattForm Holdings, Inc., a leading Internet marketing and enrollment solutions provider to the post-secondary education industry, in its acquisitions of VentureDirect Worldwide, Inc. and Zuma, LLC. VentureDirect has been a leading marketing services firm for 25 years, providing lead generation and customer acquisition services to advertisers along with list brokerage and management services for publishers and list buyers. Zuma is a recruitment and enrollment lead generation company that publishes websites for the education industry. The acquisitions will substantially increase PlattForm's scale, resulting in the new entity having over $175 million in gross revenue.
The Kaye Scholer team included partner Emanuel Cherney and counsel Marci Settle in corporate, partner Sheryl Gittlitz and associate Jeffrey Misher in finance, and Laurie Abramowitz in tax.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions