Kaye Scholer Represents PlattForm Holdings, Inc., a Portfolio Company of Arlington Capital Partners, in its Acquisition of VentureDirect Worldwide, Inc. and Zuma LLC
Kaye Scholer LLP represented PlattForm Holdings, Inc., a leading Internet marketing and enrollment solutions provider to the post-secondary education industry, in its acquisitions of VentureDirect Worldwide, Inc. and Zuma, LLC. VentureDirect has been a leading marketing services firm for 25 years, providing lead generation and customer acquisition services to advertisers along with list brokerage and management services for publishers and list buyers. Zuma is a recruitment and enrollment lead generation company that publishes websites for the education industry. The acquisitions will substantially increase PlattForm's scale, resulting in the new entity having over $175 million in gross revenue.
The Kaye Scholer team included partner Emanuel Cherney and counsel Marci Settle in corporate, partner Sheryl Gittlitz and associate Jeffrey Misher in finance, and Laurie Abramowitz in tax.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles