Kaye Scholer Represented Med Opportunity Partners LLC in Acquisition of Reliable Biopharmaceutical Corporation
Kaye Scholer LLP represented Med Opportunity Partners LLC ("MEDOP"), an operating oriented private equity firm, in its acquisition of Reliable Biopharmaceutical Corporation ("RBC"), a developer and manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and high purity pharmaceutical processing chemicals. RBC's products are the active ingredients for leading generic injectable drugs that treat cancer, heart disease, hypertension, anxiety and other serious illnesses. MEDOP, founded by seasoned healthcare operators and investors, invests in leading niche healthcare companies at their growth stage and in firms that represent healthcare innovation, growth and the opportunity for consolidation.
The Kaye Scholer team included Corporate & Finance partners Bill Wallace, Ed Gabbay and Nancy Fuchs, and associate Jeffrey Misher.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters