Kaye Scholer Represented Med Opportunity Partners LLC in Acquisition of Reliable Biopharmaceutical Corporation
Kaye Scholer LLP represented Med Opportunity Partners LLC ("MEDOP"), an operating oriented private equity firm, in its acquisition of Reliable Biopharmaceutical Corporation ("RBC"), a developer and manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and high purity pharmaceutical processing chemicals. RBC's products are the active ingredients for leading generic injectable drugs that treat cancer, heart disease, hypertension, anxiety and other serious illnesses. MEDOP, founded by seasoned healthcare operators and investors, invests in leading niche healthcare companies at their growth stage and in firms that represent healthcare innovation, growth and the opportunity for consolidation.
The Kaye Scholer team included Corporate & Finance partners Bill Wallace, Ed Gabbay and Nancy Fuchs, and associate Jeffrey Misher.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- 2016 Amendments to Delaware General Corporate Law Include Revisions to... August 22, 2016 • Articles