Kaye Scholer is representing Munich-based globally active chemical company Wacker Chemie AG in the $265 million acquisition of full ownership of its joint ventures with Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. Wacker's acquisition from its long-time joint venture partner focuses on the ventures' activities in vinyl acetate ethylene-based dispersions and dispersible polymer powders, and includes production facilities located in Calvert City, KY, South Brunswick, NJ, Cologne, Germany, and Ulsan, Korea, and commercial and research capabilities in Lehigh Valley, PA, and Burghausen, Germany. The sale, subject to regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions, is expected to be completed during the first quarter of 2008.
The Kaye Scholer team included partners Michael Blechman, Adam Golden, Jennifer Patterson and Thomas Yadlon, and associate Connie Ericson. Also working on the transaction were partners John Geelan, Arthur Woodard and Willys Schneider, and associate David Sausen.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Compliance Berater Publishes Jungermann Article on Antitrust Follow-On Issues November 1, 2016 • Articles
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions