On June 16, 2008, Allco Finance Group announced the sale of its U.S. wind energy interests to ArcLight Capital Partners for $325 million. The interests being sold comprise an approximately 3.1 GW wind project in Tehachapi, California.
The Kaye Scholer Los Angeles team consisted of Jeffrey Chester, Vicky Gilbert, Irv Hepner and Elizabeth Sluder. The New York team included Willys Schneider, David Sausen and Peter Danias.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles