Kaye Scholer is representing Uni-World Capital, L.P. ("Uni-World"), a private equity firm focused on the lower-middle market, in the first closing of its debut fund. To capitalize on changing demographic trends in the U.S., Uni-World's fund will concentrate on control investments in minority- or woman-owned companies in the consumer products, manufacturing, service, and distribution industries.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by partners Stephen Koval and Timothy Spangler, and included partner Laurie Abramowitz and associate Patrick Michel.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions