Kaye Scholer is representing Uni-World Capital, L.P. ("Uni-World"), a private equity firm focused on the lower-middle market, in the first closing of its debut fund. To capitalize on changing demographic trends in the U.S., Uni-World's fund will concentrate on control investments in minority- or woman-owned companies in the consumer products, manufacturing, service, and distribution industries.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by partners Stephen Koval and Timothy Spangler, and included partner Laurie Abramowitz and associate Patrick Michel.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles