Kaye Scholer represented DiscoverReady, LLC, a privately held company, in its sale of 85% of the equity in the company to Dolan Media Company. DiscoverReady is in the business of providing document review and discovery management solutions and related services to its customers.
The Kaye Scholer team included Corporate & Finance Partner Emanuel S. Cherney, Litigation Partner James Blank, Corporate & Finance Counsel Marci Settle and Corporate & Finance Associate Tess Fang.
Also of Interest
- Law360 Names Blank a 2016 Intellectual Property MVP December 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions