Kaye Scholer represented CDPQ Investments (US) Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, the pension fund for the Quebec government, in the sale of its 20% membership interest in Astoria Project Partners LLC to SUEZ Energy Astoria, LLC. Astoria Project Partners LLC owns a power plant in Astoria, Queens.
The Kaye Scholer team that represented CDPQ in the sale included Corporate & Finance Partner Steven G. Canner, Tax Partner Jeffrey D. Scheine and National Security/CFIUS Partner Farhad Jalinous.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles