Kaye Scholer represented CDPQ Investments (US) Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, the pension fund for the Quebec government, in the sale of its 20% membership interest in Astoria Project Partners LLC to SUEZ Energy Astoria, LLC. Astoria Project Partners LLC owns a power plant in Astoria, Queens.
The Kaye Scholer team that represented CDPQ in the sale included Corporate & Finance Partner Steven G. Canner, Tax Partner Jeffrey D. Scheine and National Security/CFIUS Partner Farhad Jalinous.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles