Kaye Scholer represented CDPQ Investments (US) Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, the pension fund for the Quebec government, in the sale of its 20% membership interest in Astoria Project Partners LLC to SUEZ Energy Astoria, LLC. Astoria Project Partners LLC owns a power plant in Astoria, Queens.
The Kaye Scholer team that represented CDPQ in the sale included Corporate & Finance Partner Steven G. Canner, Tax Partner Jeffrey D. Scheine and National Security/CFIUS Partner Farhad Jalinous.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Maier Plans Emergency Response with Fort Meade and Fort Detrick Commanders October 20, 2016 • Client Successes
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes