Kaye Scholer represented Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc. in an agreement with Prometheus Laboratories Inc. for the acquisition by Prometheus Laboratories of exclusive rights to distribute, promote and sell Proleukin® (aldesleukin) in the United States. Proleukin is a recombinant human interleukin-2 for treatment in adults with metastatic melanoma and metastatic kidney cancer. Under the terms of the agreement, Novartis received an upfront fee and will receive royalties on net sales of Proleukin in the U.S. Novartis is also eligible to receive potential sales milestone payments. The companies will have an option to amend the agreement to include the rest of the world upon the completion of certain conditions.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partner Adam Golden.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- NLJ Names Yates a 2016 Litigation Trailblazer December 6, 2016 • Recognitions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes