Kaye Scholer represented Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Inc. in an agreement with Prometheus Laboratories Inc. for the acquisition by Prometheus Laboratories of exclusive rights to distribute, promote and sell Proleukin® (aldesleukin) in the United States. Proleukin is a recombinant human interleukin-2 for treatment in adults with metastatic melanoma and metastatic kidney cancer. Under the terms of the agreement, Novartis received an upfront fee and will receive royalties on net sales of Proleukin in the U.S. Novartis is also eligible to receive potential sales milestone payments. The companies will have an option to amend the agreement to include the rest of the world upon the completion of certain conditions.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Partner Adam Golden.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes