Kaye Scholer represented CDP Infrastructures Fund G.P., a U.S. subsidiary of Caisse de dépot et placement du Québec, the pension fund for the Quebec government, in the sale (for a purchase price which was not publicly disclosed), of its 40% membership interest in EFS-SSCC Holdings, LLC to MSIP Southern Star LLC, a company owned by a number of Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Funds.
EFS-SSCC Holdings, LLC indirectly owns Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc., an interstate natural gas transportation company that owns and operates a natural gas pipeline system, including facilities for natural gas transmission and natural gas storage.
The Kaye Scholer team that represented CDP in the sale included Corporate & Finance Partner Emanuel S. Cherney, Tax Partner Jeffrey D. Scheine, Benefits Partner Jeffrey L. London, Corporate & Finance Counsel William M. Lonergan, Benefits Counsel Mary Lou Zwick, Corporate & Finance Associate Daniel Riemer, Environmental Associate Connie Ericson and Litigation Associate David Cousineau.
Also of Interest
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes