Kaye Scholer represented CDP Infrastructures Fund G.P., a U.S. subsidiary of Caisse de dépot et placement du Québec, the pension fund for the Quebec government, in the sale (for a purchase price which was not publicly disclosed), of its 40% membership interest in EFS-SSCC Holdings, LLC to MSIP Southern Star LLC, a company owned by a number of Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Funds.
EFS-SSCC Holdings, LLC indirectly owns Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc., an interstate natural gas transportation company that owns and operates a natural gas pipeline system, including facilities for natural gas transmission and natural gas storage.
The Kaye Scholer team that represented CDP in the sale included Corporate & Finance Partner Emanuel S. Cherney, Tax Partner Jeffrey D. Scheine, Benefits Partner Jeffrey L. London, Corporate & Finance Counsel William M. Lonergan, Benefits Counsel Mary Lou Zwick, Corporate & Finance Associate Daniel Riemer, Environmental Associate Connie Ericson and Litigation Associate David Cousineau.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- And Now A Word From The Panel: MDL Venue Choices November 30, 2016 • Articles
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association Honors Waks November 17, 2016 • Recognitions
- Second Circuit Expands Split on Nominative Fair Use November 16, 2016 • Articles