Kaye Scholer represented CDP Infrastructures Fund G.P., a U.S. subsidiary of Caisse de dépot et placement du Québec, the pension fund for the Quebec government, in the sale (for a purchase price which was not publicly disclosed), of its 40% membership interest in EFS-SSCC Holdings, LLC to MSIP Southern Star LLC, a company owned by a number of Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Funds.
EFS-SSCC Holdings, LLC indirectly owns Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc., an interstate natural gas transportation company that owns and operates a natural gas pipeline system, including facilities for natural gas transmission and natural gas storage.
The Kaye Scholer team that represented CDP in the sale included Corporate & Finance Partner Emanuel S. Cherney, Tax Partner Jeffrey D. Scheine, Benefits Partner Jeffrey L. London, Corporate & Finance Counsel William M. Lonergan, Benefits Counsel Mary Lou Zwick, Corporate & Finance Associate Daniel Riemer, Environmental Associate Connie Ericson and Litigation Associate David Cousineau.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions