Kaye Scholer Represented Jarden Corporation in Acquisition of Mapa Spontex Baby Care and Home Care Businesses
Kaye Scholer represented Jarden Corporation, a leading provider of niche consumer products used in and around the home, in its acquisition of the Mapa Spontex baby care and home care businesses of French conglomerate Total S.A. The transaction was valued at approximately $500 million, and involved entities in more than a dozen countries, including France, Germany, the UK, Brazil and the United States.
The Kaye Scholer team included Sebastian Jungermann, Peter Danias and Susan Rhee.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts