Kaye Scholer Represented Jarden Corporation in Acquisition of Mapa Spontex Baby Care and Home Care Businesses
Kaye Scholer represented Jarden Corporation, a leading provider of niche consumer products used in and around the home, in its acquisition of the Mapa Spontex baby care and home care businesses of French conglomerate Total S.A. The transaction was valued at approximately $500 million, and involved entities in more than a dozen countries, including France, Germany, the UK, Brazil and the United States.
The Kaye Scholer team included Sebastian Jungermann, Peter Danias and Susan Rhee.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles