Kaye Scholer represented Novartis in its collaboration agreement with Array BioPharma Inc., a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer, inflammatory and metabolic diseases. The agreement involves the worldwide development of Array’s lead product candidate referred to as ARRY-162, currently in a Phase 1 cancer trial, its back-up, ARRY-300, and other “MEK” inhibitors.
Under the terms of the agreement, Array will initially receive $45 million up-front and is eligible to receive an additional $422 million if certain clinical, regulatory and commercial milestones are achieved, plus royalties. In addition, Array plans to co-develop ARRY-162 in one or more specific indications and will fund a portion of development costs.
The Kaye Scholer team included Adam Golden and Dino Yiannopoulos, with additional assistance from Saul Morgenstern and Andrew Kress.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes