Kaye Scholer represented Essie Cosmetics in connection with its acquisition by L'Oréal USA. Essie Cosmetics, founded in 1981, produces high-quality, on-trend beauty products. Essie’s growing line of nail colors, nail treatments, nail accessories, spa products, and lip glosses are sold in 250,000 salons and spas, and in 95 countries around the world.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Sebastian Jungermann, Paul Llewellyn, Jeffrey London, Steven Eichel, Peter Danias and David Menchel.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions