Kaye Scholer represented Essie Cosmetics in connection with its acquisition by L'Oréal USA. Essie Cosmetics, founded in 1981, produces high-quality, on-trend beauty products. Essie’s growing line of nail colors, nail treatments, nail accessories, spa products, and lip glosses are sold in 250,000 salons and spas, and in 95 countries around the world.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Sebastian Jungermann, Paul Llewellyn, Jeffrey London, Steven Eichel, Peter Danias and David Menchel.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles