Kaye Scholer represented Halifax Capital Partners in connection with its acquisition of Service Champ, Inc., the largest independent distributor of vehicle maintenance parts and accessories to oil-change shops in North America and a growing distributor to general repair shops in the automotive aftermarket. The transaction, a merger between Service Champ and one of Halifax Capital Partners' wholly-owned subsidiaries, had a purchase price of $86.5 million (subject to post-closing adjustments ). Immediately following the closing, Halifax Capital Partners owned a majority of the post-closing parent company of Service Champ, and the existing holders of Service Champ owned a minority interest of such company.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen C. Koval, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey L. London, Paul C. Llewellyn, Steven R. Eichel, Alan Glantz, Mary Lou Zwick, Lauretta J. Moran, Connie Ericson, David Kim, and Brian Witkowski.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes