Kaye Scholer represented Halifax Capital Partners in connection with its acquisition of Service Champ, Inc., the largest independent distributor of vehicle maintenance parts and accessories to oil-change shops in North America and a growing distributor to general repair shops in the automotive aftermarket. The transaction, a merger between Service Champ and one of Halifax Capital Partners' wholly-owned subsidiaries, had a purchase price of $86.5 million (subject to post-closing adjustments ). Immediately following the closing, Halifax Capital Partners owned a majority of the post-closing parent company of Service Champ, and the existing holders of Service Champ owned a minority interest of such company.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen C. Koval, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey L. London, Paul C. Llewellyn, Steven R. Eichel, Alan Glantz, Mary Lou Zwick, Lauretta J. Moran, Connie Ericson, David Kim, and Brian Witkowski.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions