Kaye Scholer represented Wind Point Partners in the acquisition of certain assets of Consolidated Biscuit Company relating to the production of a wide variety of cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, fruit and cereal bars, ice cream cones, nuts and candies. On the same day, Wind Point Partners acquired the Cereal Division of Golden Temple of Oregon, LLC, a leading manufacturer and marketer of all-natural ready-to-eat cereals, bulk granola and granola snacks. Golden Temple’s Cereal Division provides private label cereal to some of the nation’s leading food retailers, and manufactures branded cereals and granolas under the Peace, Yogi, Sweet Home Farm and Golden Temple labels.
Both acquisitions were effected through Wind Point’s portfolio company, Hearthside Food Solutions, LLC. Following the acquisitions, Hearthside will offer its customers diverse manufacturing capabilities across a variety of baked foods, including cookies, crackers, granola and cereal bars, snack mixes and cereals.
The Kaye Scholer corporate team included Susan Rhee and Lauretta Moran.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes