Kaye Scholer represented Wind Point Partners in the acquisition of certain assets of Consolidated Biscuit Company relating to the production of a wide variety of cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, fruit and cereal bars, ice cream cones, nuts and candies. On the same day, Wind Point Partners acquired the Cereal Division of Golden Temple of Oregon, LLC, a leading manufacturer and marketer of all-natural ready-to-eat cereals, bulk granola and granola snacks. Golden Temple’s Cereal Division provides private label cereal to some of the nation’s leading food retailers, and manufactures branded cereals and granolas under the Peace, Yogi, Sweet Home Farm and Golden Temple labels.
Both acquisitions were effected through Wind Point’s portfolio company, Hearthside Food Solutions, LLC. Following the acquisitions, Hearthside will offer its customers diverse manufacturing capabilities across a variety of baked foods, including cookies, crackers, granola and cereal bars, snack mixes and cereals.
The Kaye Scholer corporate team included Susan Rhee and Lauretta Moran.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions