Kaye Scholer represented Arlington Capital Partners in its investment in Compusearch Systems, Inc., the leading provider of enterprise software and services that automate mandated business rules for public sector organizations with authority to spend, grant, or move funds. Arlington made this investment in partnership with JMI Equity. Compusearch's PRISM and FedConnect products are installed at more than 80 agencies across the civilian, intelligence, and defense sectors. More than 40,000 federal employees rely on Compusearch's technologies and services to perform their jobs efficiently.
The Kaye Scholer Corporate team was led by Partner Mel Cherney, and included Counsel Lowell Dashefsky and Associate David Menchel.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters