Kaye Scholer represented Arlington Capital Partners in its investment in Compusearch Systems, Inc., the leading provider of enterprise software and services that automate mandated business rules for public sector organizations with authority to spend, grant, or move funds. Arlington made this investment in partnership with JMI Equity. Compusearch's PRISM and FedConnect products are installed at more than 80 agencies across the civilian, intelligence, and defense sectors. More than 40,000 federal employees rely on Compusearch's technologies and services to perform their jobs efficiently.
The Kaye Scholer Corporate team was led by Partner Mel Cherney, and included Counsel Lowell Dashefsky and Associate David Menchel.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles