Kaye Scholer represented Arlington Capital Partners in its investment in Compusearch Systems, Inc., the leading provider of enterprise software and services that automate mandated business rules for public sector organizations with authority to spend, grant, or move funds. Arlington made this investment in partnership with JMI Equity. Compusearch's PRISM and FedConnect products are installed at more than 80 agencies across the civilian, intelligence, and defense sectors. More than 40,000 federal employees rely on Compusearch's technologies and services to perform their jobs efficiently.
The Kaye Scholer Corporate team was led by Partner Mel Cherney, and included Counsel Lowell Dashefsky and Associate David Menchel.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles