Kaye Scholer Representing CW Financial and Otéra Capital in the Sale of CWCapital to Fortress Investment Group
Kaye Scholer is representing CW Financial Services (branded as "CWCapital") and its majority owner, Otéra US Holding Inc., in its sale to certain investment funds managed by Fortress Investment Group LLC. CWCapital is a market-leading provider of servicing, special servicing, investment management, advisory and origination capabilities with a specific focus on commercial and multifamily real estate debt. Transaction terms were not disclosed. The transaction is expected to close during the third quarter of 2010, subject to regulatory approvals and closing conditions.
The Kaye Scholer team is being led by Partners Mel Cherney and Jeff Scheine, and includes Partners William ("Butch") Cullen and Steven Canner, Counsel Marci Settle and Associates Konstantinos Yiannopoulos, David Kim and Gregg Benson.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters