Kaye Scholer Representing CW Financial and Otéra Capital in the Sale of CWCapital to Fortress Investment Group
Kaye Scholer is representing CW Financial Services (branded as "CWCapital") and its majority owner, Otéra US Holding Inc., in its sale to certain investment funds managed by Fortress Investment Group LLC. CWCapital is a market-leading provider of servicing, special servicing, investment management, advisory and origination capabilities with a specific focus on commercial and multifamily real estate debt. Transaction terms were not disclosed. The transaction is expected to close during the third quarter of 2010, subject to regulatory approvals and closing conditions.
The Kaye Scholer team is being led by Partners Mel Cherney and Jeff Scheine, and includes Partners William ("Butch") Cullen and Steven Canner, Counsel Marci Settle and Associates Konstantinos Yiannopoulos, David Kim and Gregg Benson.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes