Kaye Scholer Representing CW Financial and Otéra Capital in the Sale of CWCapital to Fortress Investment Group
Kaye Scholer is representing CW Financial Services (branded as "CWCapital") and its majority owner, Otéra US Holding Inc., in its sale to certain investment funds managed by Fortress Investment Group LLC. CWCapital is a market-leading provider of servicing, special servicing, investment management, advisory and origination capabilities with a specific focus on commercial and multifamily real estate debt. Transaction terms were not disclosed. The transaction is expected to close during the third quarter of 2010, subject to regulatory approvals and closing conditions.
The Kaye Scholer team is being led by Partners Mel Cherney and Jeff Scheine, and includes Partners William ("Butch") Cullen and Steven Canner, Counsel Marci Settle and Associates Konstantinos Yiannopoulos, David Kim and Gregg Benson.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles