Kaye Scholer represented Saracen Energy Partners in its sale to U.S. Oil, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc. based in Appleton, Wisconsin. Saracen Energy Partners, a Houston-based refined products marketing and trading company, is primarily involved in the purchase and transportation of refined petroleum products from the Gulf Coast and the Midwest’s Group Three markets through pipelines for sale to distributors, marketers, and industrial end users, mainly located in the Midwest.
With this transaction U.S. Oil, a marketer and distributor of petroleum and renewable products, will become a leading integrated Mid-Continent fuel supplier, encompassing the Gulf, the Midwest’s Group Three markets, Chicago, and other markets.
The Kaye Scholer team working on the transaction included Randall Stempler, David Sausen and Peter Danias.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes