Kaye Scholer represented Saracen Energy Partners in its sale to U.S. Oil, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc. based in Appleton, Wisconsin. Saracen Energy Partners, a Houston-based refined products marketing and trading company, is primarily involved in the purchase and transportation of refined petroleum products from the Gulf Coast and the Midwest’s Group Three markets through pipelines for sale to distributors, marketers, and industrial end users, mainly located in the Midwest.
With this transaction U.S. Oil, a marketer and distributor of petroleum and renewable products, will become a leading integrated Mid-Continent fuel supplier, encompassing the Gulf, the Midwest’s Group Three markets, Chicago, and other markets.
The Kaye Scholer team working on the transaction included Randall Stempler, David Sausen and Peter Danias.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles