Kaye Scholer represented Saracen Energy Partners in its sale to U.S. Oil, a division of U.S. Venture, Inc. based in Appleton, Wisconsin. Saracen Energy Partners, a Houston-based refined products marketing and trading company, is primarily involved in the purchase and transportation of refined petroleum products from the Gulf Coast and the Midwest’s Group Three markets through pipelines for sale to distributors, marketers, and industrial end users, mainly located in the Midwest.
With this transaction U.S. Oil, a marketer and distributor of petroleum and renewable products, will become a leading integrated Mid-Continent fuel supplier, encompassing the Gulf, the Midwest’s Group Three markets, Chicago, and other markets.
The Kaye Scholer team working on the transaction included Randall Stempler, David Sausen and Peter Danias.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes