Kaye Scholer represented American Securities, LLC in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Fairmount Minerals. Based in Chardon, Ohio, Fairmount is a leading global producer of high grade industrial sand and value-added sand products, including resin coated sand and ceramics, which are used in a variety of end-markets including oil and gas hydraulic fracturing, metal casting, golf courses, and other applications. Fairmount's management will continue with the company in partnership with American Securities.
The Kaye Scholer team included Emanuel S. Cherney, Sheryl Gittlitz, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey L. London, Lowell I. Dashefsky and Connie Ericson.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes