Kaye Scholer represented American Securities, LLC in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Fairmount Minerals. Based in Chardon, Ohio, Fairmount is a leading global producer of high grade industrial sand and value-added sand products, including resin coated sand and ceramics, which are used in a variety of end-markets including oil and gas hydraulic fracturing, metal casting, golf courses, and other applications. Fairmount's management will continue with the company in partnership with American Securities.
The Kaye Scholer team included Emanuel S. Cherney, Sheryl Gittlitz, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey L. London, Lowell I. Dashefsky and Connie Ericson.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- OCC Proposes Special Fintech Bank Charter December 9, 2016 • Client Alerts
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles