Kaye Scholer secured a total victory on behalf of Celestica, Inc. in a securities class action case brought on behalf of a class of purchasers of Celestica stock in the U.S. and in Canada. Judge George Daniels of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York granted Kaye Scholer’s motion to dismiss on behalf of Celestica, its former CEO Stephen Delaney and its former CFO Anthony Puppi and dismissed the case in its entirety.
The Kaye Scholer team representing Celestica was led by Phillip A. Geraci, and included Fredric W. Yerman and Michael A. Lynn.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising... October 17, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential October 10, 2016 • Articles
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Antitrust Jurisprudence in the Second Circuit October 1, 2016 • Articles
- And Now A Word From The Panel: 3 Alternatives To MDLs September 28, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes