Kaye Scholer secured a total victory on behalf of Celestica, Inc. in a securities class action case brought on behalf of a class of purchasers of Celestica stock in the U.S. and in Canada. Judge George Daniels of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York granted Kaye Scholer’s motion to dismiss on behalf of Celestica, its former CEO Stephen Delaney and its former CFO Anthony Puppi and dismissed the case in its entirety.
The Kaye Scholer team representing Celestica was led by Phillip A. Geraci, and included Fredric W. Yerman and Michael A. Lynn.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Shape of Things to Come: Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design September 26, 2016 • Articles
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do September 19, 2016 • Articles
- Druckenbrodt Quoted in Bloomberg on Volkswagen Dieselgate September 14, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Following Five-Day Trial, Kaye Scholer Secures Win for Medicalgorithmics August 25, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles