Kaye Scholer Represented J.W. Childs Associates and BAML Capital Partners in Sale of Advantage Sales & Marketing to Apax Partners
Kaye Scholer represented long-time client J.W. Childs Associates, BAML Capital Partners and Advantage Sales & Marketing in connection with the sale of Advantage Sales & Marketing to Apax Partners for $1.8 billion. Advantage Sales & Marketing is a leading sales and marketing agency in the U.S., providing outsourced sales, marketing and merchandising services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of consumer packaged goods.
The Kaye Scholer corporate team consisted of Stephen Koval, Thomas Yadlon, Lowell Dashefsky and Corinne Mattli. Other Kaye Scholer attorneys participating in the transaction were Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, John Geelan, Peter Danias and Tiffany Graddick.
Also of Interest
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts