Kaye Scholer Represented J.W. Childs Associates and BAML Capital Partners in Sale of Advantage Sales & Marketing to Apax Partners
Kaye Scholer represented long-time client J.W. Childs Associates, BAML Capital Partners and Advantage Sales & Marketing in connection with the sale of Advantage Sales & Marketing to Apax Partners for $1.8 billion. Advantage Sales & Marketing is a leading sales and marketing agency in the U.S., providing outsourced sales, marketing and merchandising services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of consumer packaged goods.
The Kaye Scholer corporate team consisted of Stephen Koval, Thomas Yadlon, Lowell Dashefsky and Corinne Mattli. Other Kaye Scholer attorneys participating in the transaction were Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, John Geelan, Peter Danias and Tiffany Graddick.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions