Kaye Scholer Represented J.W. Childs Associates and BAML Capital Partners in Sale of Advantage Sales & Marketing to Apax Partners
Kaye Scholer represented long-time client J.W. Childs Associates, BAML Capital Partners and Advantage Sales & Marketing in connection with the sale of Advantage Sales & Marketing to Apax Partners for $1.8 billion. Advantage Sales & Marketing is a leading sales and marketing agency in the U.S., providing outsourced sales, marketing and merchandising services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of consumer packaged goods.
The Kaye Scholer corporate team consisted of Stephen Koval, Thomas Yadlon, Lowell Dashefsky and Corinne Mattli. Other Kaye Scholer attorneys participating in the transaction were Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, John Geelan, Peter Danias and Tiffany Graddick.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes