Kaye Scholer represented Rebecca Taylor in its sale to Kellwood Company, a portfolio of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. Rebecca Taylor, created by designer Rebecca Taylor and her business partner Elizabeth Bugdaycay, is a leading designer and retailer of premium branded women's contemporary apparel and accessories. Rebecca Taylor is distributed in over 40 countries and 250 cities worldwide. The Rebecca Taylor collection can be found in more than 500 stores globally, including such luxury retailers as Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks 5th Avenue and other specialty boutiques.
The Kaye Scholer team included Emanuel S. Cherney, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, John P. Rynkiewicz, Mary Lou Zwick, Konstantinos Yiannopoulos, David Kim, Stephen Sandiford, and Connie Ericson.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles