Kaye Scholer represented Rebecca Taylor in its sale to Kellwood Company, a portfolio of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. Rebecca Taylor, created by designer Rebecca Taylor and her business partner Elizabeth Bugdaycay, is a leading designer and retailer of premium branded women's contemporary apparel and accessories. Rebecca Taylor is distributed in over 40 countries and 250 cities worldwide. The Rebecca Taylor collection can be found in more than 500 stores globally, including such luxury retailers as Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks 5th Avenue and other specialty boutiques.
The Kaye Scholer team included Emanuel S. Cherney, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, John P. Rynkiewicz, Mary Lou Zwick, Konstantinos Yiannopoulos, David Kim, Stephen Sandiford, and Connie Ericson.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes