Kaye Scholer represented Rebecca Taylor in its sale to Kellwood Company, a portfolio of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. Rebecca Taylor, created by designer Rebecca Taylor and her business partner Elizabeth Bugdaycay, is a leading designer and retailer of premium branded women's contemporary apparel and accessories. Rebecca Taylor is distributed in over 40 countries and 250 cities worldwide. The Rebecca Taylor collection can be found in more than 500 stores globally, including such luxury retailers as Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks 5th Avenue and other specialty boutiques.
The Kaye Scholer team included Emanuel S. Cherney, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, John P. Rynkiewicz, Mary Lou Zwick, Konstantinos Yiannopoulos, David Kim, Stephen Sandiford, and Connie Ericson.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions