Kaye Scholer is representing Emergency Medical Services Corporation (“EMSC”) in its $3.2 billion acquisition by private equity firm, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC. EMSC, acquired in 2004 by the Canadian private equity firm Onex Corp. and its affiliates, is a leading provider of emergency medical services in the United States. EMSC operates two business units: American Medical Response, Inc., the leading provider of ambulance services in the United States, and EmCare Holdings Inc., a leading provider of outsourced physician services to healthcare facilities. The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter, subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory approvals and approval by the company’s stockholders.
The Kaye Scholer team includes Senior Corporate Partner Joel I. Greenberg, Partners Lynn Toby Fisher, Edmond Gabbay, Louis Tuchman and Jeffrey L. London, and Associates Corinne A. Mattli, Peter Danias and Tiffany Graddick.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes