Kaye Scholer represented Uni-World Capital L.P. (“Uni-World”), a private equity firm focused on the lower-middle market, in the acquisition of Iron City Brewing, a Pittsburgh-based brewing company and the first U.S. producer of light beer. The purchase was funded entirely by equity capital from Uni-World and its affiliates who hope to restore its 150-year legacy to drive future growth.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, Steven Eichel and Brian Witkowski.
Also of Interest
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles