Kaye Scholer represented Uni-World Capital L.P. (“Uni-World”), a private equity firm focused on the lower-middle market, in the acquisition of Iron City Brewing, a Pittsburgh-based brewing company and the first U.S. producer of light beer. The purchase was funded entirely by equity capital from Uni-World and its affiliates who hope to restore its 150-year legacy to drive future growth.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, Steven Eichel and Brian Witkowski.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions