Kaye Scholer Represents SMART Modular Technologies in Acquisition by Silver Lake Partners and Silver Lake Sumeru
Kaye Scholer represented the Special Committee of the SMART Modular Technologies Board in its $645 million acquisition by Silver Lake Partners and Silver Lake Sumeru. SMART Modular Technologies is a leading independent manufacturer of memory modules and solid state storage products. The Special Committee unanimously recommended the transaction to the SMART Board, which approved the transaction based on the Special Committee’s recommendation. Silver Lake is a global leader in private investment in technology and technology-enabled industries. The closing of the transaction is expected to occur in the third quarter of 2011.
The Kaye Scholer team included Diane Holt Frankle, Laurie Abramowitz, Sebastian Jungermann, Jeffrey L. London, Glenn D. Smith and Derrick Zandpour.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles