Kaye Scholer Represents SMART Modular Technologies in Acquisition by Silver Lake Partners and Silver Lake Sumeru
Kaye Scholer represented the Special Committee of the SMART Modular Technologies Board in its $645 million acquisition by Silver Lake Partners and Silver Lake Sumeru. SMART Modular Technologies is a leading independent manufacturer of memory modules and solid state storage products. The Special Committee unanimously recommended the transaction to the SMART Board, which approved the transaction based on the Special Committee’s recommendation. Silver Lake is a global leader in private investment in technology and technology-enabled industries. The closing of the transaction is expected to occur in the third quarter of 2011.
The Kaye Scholer team included Diane Holt Frankle, Laurie Abramowitz, Sebastian Jungermann, Jeffrey L. London, Glenn D. Smith and Derrick Zandpour.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts