Kaye Scholer represented Uni-World Capital, L.P., a private equity firm focused on the lower-to-middle market, in its acquisition of Talent Associates, Inc. Talent Associates is a leading provider of payroll and benefits administration services to the entertainment industry. The acquisition was funded from a variety of sources, including equity capital from Uni-World and its affiliates and a co-investment from the lenders that provided financing for the acquisition.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and included Laurie Abramowitz, Victoria Gilbert, Jeffrey London, Steven Eichel and David Kim.
Also of Interest
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Term Sheets and Tech Deals: Key Considerations Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions