Kaye Scholer represented Uni-World Capital, L.P., a private equity firm focused on the lower-to-middle market, in its acquisition of Talent Associates, Inc. Talent Associates is a leading provider of payroll and benefits administration services to the entertainment industry. The acquisition was funded from a variety of sources, including equity capital from Uni-World and its affiliates and a co-investment from the lenders that provided financing for the acquisition.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and included Laurie Abramowitz, Victoria Gilbert, Jeffrey London, Steven Eichel and David Kim.
Also of Interest
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles
- China’s Buying Spree: Is It Real and Sustainable? August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Beware the Interplay Between Indemnification Provisions and D&O Advancement Provisions... August 24, 2016 • Articles
- Delaware Court Endorses Share Tracing in Order to Deny Appraisal Claims in Dell Merger August 24, 2016 • Articles
- 2016 Amendments to Delaware General Corporate Law Include Revisions to... August 22, 2016 • Articles
- M&A and Corporate Governance Newsletter Summer 2016 August 2016 • Reports / Newsletters