Kaye Scholer is Representing American Securities and Weasler Engineering in Acquisition by Actuant Corp.
Kaye Scholer is representing American Securities and Weasler Engineering Inc. in connection with the proposed sale of Weasler to Actuant Corp. for $155 million. Weasler, with a plant in West Bend, Wisconsin and subsidiaries in the Netherlands and Hungary, manufactures a broad range of drivetrain components and systems used in the agricultural market.
The Kaye Scholer team includes Emanuel S. Cherney, Lowell I. Dashefsky, Jeffrey L. London, Laurie Abramowitz, Victoria H. Frankenburg, Connie Ericson and Peter Danias.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles