Kaye Scholer is Representing American Securities and Weasler Engineering in Acquisition by Actuant Corp.
Kaye Scholer is representing American Securities and Weasler Engineering Inc. in connection with the proposed sale of Weasler to Actuant Corp. for $155 million. Weasler, with a plant in West Bend, Wisconsin and subsidiaries in the Netherlands and Hungary, manufactures a broad range of drivetrain components and systems used in the agricultural market.
The Kaye Scholer team includes Emanuel S. Cherney, Lowell I. Dashefsky, Jeffrey L. London, Laurie Abramowitz, Victoria H. Frankenburg, Connie Ericson and Peter Danias.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes