Kaye Scholer represented Zobha, LLC, a yoga and fitness apparel company, in the sale of Zobha to Kellwood Company, an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. The Zobha collection is available in 350 retail stores in 27 countries and at its e-commerce site, zobha.com, in addition to yoga studios and fitness clubs. The transaction included an up-front payment and a partnership to develop the Zobha business to maximize value for a future contingent payment.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and Steven Eichel, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and John Rynkiewicz.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles