Kaye Scholer represented Zobha, LLC, a yoga and fitness apparel company, in the sale of Zobha to Kellwood Company, an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. The Zobha collection is available in 350 retail stores in 27 countries and at its e-commerce site, zobha.com, in addition to yoga studios and fitness clubs. The transaction included an up-front payment and a partnership to develop the Zobha business to maximize value for a future contingent payment.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and Steven Eichel, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and John Rynkiewicz.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes