Kaye Scholer represented Zobha, LLC, a yoga and fitness apparel company, in the sale of Zobha to Kellwood Company, an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners, Inc. The Zobha collection is available in 350 retail stores in 27 countries and at its e-commerce site, zobha.com, in addition to yoga studios and fitness clubs. The transaction included an up-front payment and a partnership to develop the Zobha business to maximize value for a future contingent payment.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and Steven Eichel, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and John Rynkiewicz.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts