Kaye Scholer represented Uni-World Capital, L.P., a private equity firm focused on the lower-to-middle market, in its acquisition of Preferred Fragrance Inc. Preferred Fragrance produces, markets and distributes designer-inspired, private label, proprietary and licensed celebrity fragrances. The acquisition was funded from debt financing, as well as equity capital from Uni-World and its affiliates.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, Steven Eichel, Alan Glantz and Corinne Mattli.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- OCC Proposes Special Fintech Bank Charter December 9, 2016 • Client Alerts
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles