Kaye Scholer represented Uni-World Capital, L.P., a private equity firm focused on the lower-to-middle market, in its acquisition of Preferred Fragrance Inc. Preferred Fragrance produces, markets and distributes designer-inspired, private label, proprietary and licensed celebrity fragrances. The acquisition was funded from debt financing, as well as equity capital from Uni-World and its affiliates.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Stephen Koval and included Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London, Steven Eichel, Alan Glantz and Corinne Mattli.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes