Kaye Scholer represented American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Global Tel*Link Corporation, a leading provider of telecommunications services to correctional facilities in the U.S. The acquisition was undertaken in partnership with the company’s management, with equity provided from funds managed by American Securities and from management.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Mel Cherney, Lowell Dashefsky and Sheryl Gittlitz, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Ron Henry, Jeff London, Peter Danias, Corinne Mattli, Brian Witkowski and Mendel Yudin.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Advises Celestica in Asset Acquisition from Karel Manufacturing December 9, 2016 • Client Successes
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Adopts New Rules: Fund Liquidity, Reporting and Disclosure, and “Swing Pricing” December 6, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles