Kaye Scholer represented American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Global Tel*Link Corporation, a leading provider of telecommunications services to correctional facilities in the U.S. The acquisition was undertaken in partnership with the company’s management, with equity provided from funds managed by American Securities and from management.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Mel Cherney, Lowell Dashefsky and Sheryl Gittlitz, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Ron Henry, Jeff London, Peter Danias, Corinne Mattli, Brian Witkowski and Mendel Yudin.
Also of Interest
- Culhane Quoted in Private Funds Management on Fund-Related Legal Fees October 25, 2016 • Media Mentions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes