Kaye Scholer represented American Securities LLC in its acquisition of Global Tel*Link Corporation, a leading provider of telecommunications services to correctional facilities in the U.S. The acquisition was undertaken in partnership with the company’s management, with equity provided from funds managed by American Securities and from management.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Mel Cherney, Lowell Dashefsky and Sheryl Gittlitz, and included Laurie Abramowitz, Ron Henry, Jeff London, Peter Danias, Corinne Mattli, Brian Witkowski and Mendel Yudin.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Doing Deals with Competitors: Beware of Taking Minority Equity Stakes or Board Seats August 24, 2016 • Articles