Frankfurt – Kaye Scholer acted for Rheinmetall Aktiengesellschaft (Rheinmetall) in connection with Rheinmetall’s new €500 million single currency revolving credit facility. Bayerische Landesbank, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and UniCredit Bank AG acted as Coordinating Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners.
In addition to the Coordinating Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners, the syndicate of the new facility includes: Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank Deutschland and Deutsche Bank Luxembourg S.A. as Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners, Barclays Corporate and NORD/LB Hannover as Arrangers and Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited and Stadtsparkasse Düsseldorf as Co-Arrangers.
The legal team advising Rheinmetall includes Kaye Scholer Finance Partner Sandra Pfister (lead), Finance Counsel Colin Tan, Finance Associate Reinhard Bunjes, and Tax Counsel Dr. Thomas A. Jesch. Rheinmetall’s Dr. Andreas Beyer was in-house counsel on the matter.
Dr. Walter Uebelhoer and Dr. Ilja Baudisch of Allen & Overy LLP advised the banks.
Founded in 1889, Rheinmetall is a financially robust, internationally successful company serving the defence technology and automotive parts markets. Rheinmetall group’s defense arm is one of Europe’s largest suppliers of defence technology and a global leader in systems and equipment for ground forces. It’s automotive arm, headed by KSPG AG, a Rheinmetall subsidiary, specialises in engine components for reducing emissions and achieving greater fuel efficiency.
About Kaye Scholer LLP
Founded in New York in 1917, Kaye Scholer combines the continuity and business acumen of a century-old law firm with a forward-looking, tech savvy, results-driven approach focused around lasting client relationships. With industry strengths in life sciences, financial services, technology, real estate and energy & infrastructure, Kaye Scholer offers strategic guidance and legal services to public and private entities facing litigation, transactional or governance challenges. Kaye Scholer’s lawyers regularly advise on matters across multiple legal jurisdictions, including in the US, Canada, UK, EU, China and Japan.
# # #
PR & Communications Manager Kaye Scholer
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions