Kaye Scholer Represents KERN Partners and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in Sale of Cobalt International Energy Shares
Kaye Scholer advised KERN Partners, a Canadian energy focused private equity firm that invests in Canadian and international early stage emerging energy companies, in connection with the sale in a public offering of approximately $125 million of its shares in Cobalt International Energy, Inc., an international energy exploration and production company. We also represented Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its capacity as a limited partner in KERN’s funds.
Partners Jeff Scheine, Steven Canner and Lynn Toby Fisher and Associates Steve Sandiford, Sarah Soloveichik and Gregg Benson assisted in completing this transaction.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes