Kaye Scholer Represents KERN Partners and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in Sale of Cobalt International Energy Shares
Kaye Scholer advised KERN Partners, a Canadian energy focused private equity firm that invests in Canadian and international early stage emerging energy companies, in connection with the sale in a public offering of approximately $125 million of its shares in Cobalt International Energy, Inc., an international energy exploration and production company. We also represented Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its capacity as a limited partner in KERN’s funds.
Partners Jeff Scheine, Steven Canner and Lynn Toby Fisher and Associates Steve Sandiford, Sarah Soloveichik and Gregg Benson assisted in completing this transaction.
Also of Interest
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Pfizer in Acquisition of Bamboo Therapeutics August 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Represents NexPhase Capital in Acquisition of Zing Zang July 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Brexit—What We Know June 29, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Kaye Scholer Represents American Securities in Milk Specialties Acquisition June 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises CAPS Payroll in Sale to Cast & Crew Entertainment Services June 21, 2016 • Client Successes