Kaye Scholer Represents RPM Access in Its Construction and Term Project Financing for Hawkeye and Rippey Wind Energy Projects
Kaye Scholer represented RPM Access in a construction and term project financing in excess of $116 million for its 36 megawatt Hawkeye and 50 megawatt Rippey wind energy projects in Iowa. Both projects will be financed through credit facilities provided by Rabobank and BayernLB. Construction began in November 2011, and both projects are scheduled to be fully operational later this year. The two projects together will generate renewable energy to serve more than 30,000 homes.
In June 2011, Kaye Scholer represented RPM Access in connection with its 41 megawatt Elk wind energy project located in Delaware County, Iowa. With the additional farms, RPM Access will now own and operate approximately 127 megawatt of wind energy projects in Iowa.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Jeffrey Chester and included Victoria Gilbert, Julia Schiesel, Sydney Unger, Willys Schneider and Gregg Benson.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions