Kaye Scholer Represents RPM Access in Its Construction and Term Project Financing for Hawkeye and Rippey Wind Energy Projects
Kaye Scholer represented RPM Access in a construction and term project financing in excess of $116 million for its 36 megawatt Hawkeye and 50 megawatt Rippey wind energy projects in Iowa. Both projects will be financed through credit facilities provided by Rabobank and BayernLB. Construction began in November 2011, and both projects are scheduled to be fully operational later this year. The two projects together will generate renewable energy to serve more than 30,000 homes.
In June 2011, Kaye Scholer represented RPM Access in connection with its 41 megawatt Elk wind energy project located in Delaware County, Iowa. With the additional farms, RPM Access will now own and operate approximately 127 megawatt of wind energy projects in Iowa.
The Kaye Scholer team was led by Jeffrey Chester and included Victoria Gilbert, Julia Schiesel, Sydney Unger, Willys Schneider and Gregg Benson.
Also of Interest
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions