Kaye Scholer LLP represented Gulf Coast Asphalt Company, LLC in a debt refinancing and related internal restructuring. The transaction included a $40 million term loan facility with Medley Capital Corporation and certain of its affiliates, the proceeds from which were primarily used to refinance Gulf Coast Asphalt Company’s existing indebtedness. In a related transaction, Gulf Coast Asphalt Company converted its existing loan from IBERIABANK into a $15 million revolving credit facility.
Gulf Coast Asphalt Company, LLC is a full service liquid bulk storage terminal company and provider of liquid asphalt products headquartered in Houston, Texas, with facilities in Mobile, Alabama.
Steven Canner and Sheryl Gittlitz led the Kaye Scholer team, with assistance from Michael Ben-Jacob, Jeffrey Scheine, David Sausen, Mary Lou Zwick, David Kim and Roxanne Mintz.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes
- Airfinance Journal Names Kaye Scholer as a Top Firm August 25, 2016 • Recognitions
- UNITED STATES: Phantom Mark Depicting Arrangement of Numerical Financial Data... August 23, 2016 • Articles
- Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 41 Kaye Scholer Lawyers August 15, 2016 • Recognitions
- ETF.com Featured Moriarty in “How ‘Women in ETFs’ is Making Inroads” August 5, 2016 • Media Mentions