Kaye Scholer LLP represented Gulf Coast Asphalt Company, LLC in a debt refinancing and related internal restructuring. The transaction included a $40 million term loan facility with Medley Capital Corporation and certain of its affiliates, the proceeds from which were primarily used to refinance Gulf Coast Asphalt Company’s existing indebtedness. In a related transaction, Gulf Coast Asphalt Company converted its existing loan from IBERIABANK into a $15 million revolving credit facility.
Gulf Coast Asphalt Company, LLC is a full service liquid bulk storage terminal company and provider of liquid asphalt products headquartered in Houston, Texas, with facilities in Mobile, Alabama.
Steven Canner and Sheryl Gittlitz led the Kaye Scholer team, with assistance from Michael Ben-Jacob, Jeffrey Scheine, David Sausen, Mary Lou Zwick, David Kim and Roxanne Mintz.
Also of Interest
- London Featured in Private Funds Management on Limiting Termination-Based Lawsuits December 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Golodner Quoted in IFLR on Proposed NYS Digital Security Laws November 29, 2016 • Media Mentions
- The Strategic View—Aviation UK November 17, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Who’s the Lender? Two “True Lender” Cases with Implications for Marketplace Platforms November 10, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes
- US News–Best Lawyers Recognizes 32 Kaye Scholer Practices and 41 Lawyers November 1, 2016 • Recognitions