Kaye Scholer LLP represented Gulf Coast Asphalt Company, LLC in a debt refinancing and related internal restructuring. The transaction included a $40 million term loan facility with Medley Capital Corporation and certain of its affiliates, the proceeds from which were primarily used to refinance Gulf Coast Asphalt Company’s existing indebtedness. In a related transaction, Gulf Coast Asphalt Company converted its existing loan from IBERIABANK into a $15 million revolving credit facility.
Gulf Coast Asphalt Company, LLC is a full service liquid bulk storage terminal company and provider of liquid asphalt products headquartered in Houston, Texas, with facilities in Mobile, Alabama.
Steven Canner and Sheryl Gittlitz led the Kaye Scholer team, with assistance from Michael Ben-Jacob, Jeffrey Scheine, David Sausen, Mary Lou Zwick, David Kim and Roxanne Mintz.
Also of Interest
- What’s Really Remarkable about the Appeals Court Ruling on the CFPB October 20, 2016 • Articles
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Asghar Quoted in Airfinance Journal on Iran Aseman Airlines October 10, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Represents Investors in Volkswagen Diesel Emissions Litigation September 28, 2016 • Client Successes
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Axford and Williams Discuss UK Influence on EU Banking Rules in Law360 September 21, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Kaye Scholer Advises The Mortgage Lender on £250 Million Warehouse Financing September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes