Kaye Scholer represented Moelis Capital Partners, the private equity business affiliated with Moelis & Company, in a growth investment in Dr. Fresh, a leading designer and marketer of toothbrushes, travel kits, mouthwashes, floss/flossers, breath fresheners, toothpaste and other personal care products, in conjunction with the recapitalization of Dr. Fresh. Dr. Fresh markets its products under Company-owned brands including Firefly®, Binaca®, Dr. Fresh® and Orazyme® as well as leading licenses and private label programs.
The Kaye Scholer team consisted of Partners Stephen Koval, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and Glenn Pogust; Retired Partner David Bickart; Counsel Steven Eichel, Christopher Brewster, Peter Danias, Alan Glantz, Lauretta Moran, Catherine Parker, John Rynkiewicz and Mary Lou Zwick; Associates Connie Ericson, Tiffany Graddick, Justin Johnson, Thomas Porrovecchio, Susan Rhee, Jeremy White and Brian Witkowski; and Legal Analyst Paul Somelofske.
Also of Interest
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts