Kaye Scholer represented Moelis Capital Partners, the private equity business affiliated with Moelis & Company, in a growth investment in Dr. Fresh, a leading designer and marketer of toothbrushes, travel kits, mouthwashes, floss/flossers, breath fresheners, toothpaste and other personal care products, in conjunction with the recapitalization of Dr. Fresh. Dr. Fresh markets its products under Company-owned brands including Firefly®, Binaca®, Dr. Fresh® and Orazyme® as well as leading licenses and private label programs.
The Kaye Scholer team consisted of Partners Stephen Koval, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and Glenn Pogust; Retired Partner David Bickart; Counsel Steven Eichel, Christopher Brewster, Peter Danias, Alan Glantz, Lauretta Moran, Catherine Parker, John Rynkiewicz and Mary Lou Zwick; Associates Connie Ericson, Tiffany Graddick, Justin Johnson, Thomas Porrovecchio, Susan Rhee, Jeremy White and Brian Witkowski; and Legal Analyst Paul Somelofske.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Chambers UK 2017 Recognizes London Partners and Aviation Finance Practice November 7, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles