Kaye Scholer represented Moelis Capital Partners, the private equity business affiliated with Moelis & Company, in a growth investment in Dr. Fresh, a leading designer and marketer of toothbrushes, travel kits, mouthwashes, floss/flossers, breath fresheners, toothpaste and other personal care products, in conjunction with the recapitalization of Dr. Fresh. Dr. Fresh markets its products under Company-owned brands including Firefly®, Binaca®, Dr. Fresh® and Orazyme® as well as leading licenses and private label programs.
The Kaye Scholer team consisted of Partners Stephen Koval, Laurie Abramowitz, Jeffrey London and Glenn Pogust; Retired Partner David Bickart; Counsel Steven Eichel, Christopher Brewster, Peter Danias, Alan Glantz, Lauretta Moran, Catherine Parker, John Rynkiewicz and Mary Lou Zwick; Associates Connie Ericson, Tiffany Graddick, Justin Johnson, Thomas Porrovecchio, Susan Rhee, Jeremy White and Brian Witkowski; and Legal Analyst Paul Somelofske.
Also of Interest
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes