We represented long-time client Novartis in its exclusive option to acquire Selexys Pharmaceuticals Corp. and its lead asset, monoclonal antibody SelG1, for up to $665 million.
The Oklahoma City-based Selexys is developing drugs to treat chronic inflammatory and thrombotic diseases such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and others.
Adam Golden led a team that included Diane Frankle, Laurie Abramowitz and Joe Berkowitz.
Also of Interest
- Tax Alert: Final Debt Regulations Have Limited Scope of Application November 30, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Best Lawyers Profiles Frankle as “Lawyer of the Year” November 28, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Fallon Appointed to the University at Albany Presidential Search Committee November 22, 2016 • Recognitions
- Fintech Term Sheet Negotiations: Key Issues Beyond Price November 21, 2016 • Articles
- JUVE Handbuch Recommends Frankfurt Office and Lawyers November 14, 2016 • Recognitions
- Using Technology Service Providers Is No Silver Bullet November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Bregal, Motion Equity in Morrison Utility Services Sale November 7, 2016 • Client Successes
- Pitfalls of Present-Day Contracts: Hyperlinked Contract Terms November 7, 2016 • Articles
- Kaye Scholer Advises Biohaven on Oversubscribed Private Financing November 4, 2016 • Client Successes