We represented long-time client Novartis in its exclusive option to acquire Selexys Pharmaceuticals Corp. and its lead asset, monoclonal antibody SelG1, for up to $665 million.
The Oklahoma City-based Selexys is developing drugs to treat chronic inflammatory and thrombotic diseases such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and others.
Adam Golden led a team that included Diane Frankle, Laurie Abramowitz and Joe Berkowitz.
Also of Interest
- Benchmark Litigation Recognizes Kaye Scholer Practices and Partners Nationwide October 24, 2016 • Recognitions
- SEC Issues Pay Ratio CDIs October 20, 2016 • Client Alerts
- IFLR1000 Recognizes Kaye Scholer’s Global Presence, Practices and Lawyers October 19, 2016 • Recognitions
- Kaye Scholer Clients Achieve Nearly Full Recovery in Arch Coal Chapter 11 Proceeding October 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data October 4, 2016 • Articles
- NLJ Names Shores as Antitrust Trailblazer September 27, 2016 • Recognitions
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes