We represented long-time client Novartis in its exclusive option to acquire Selexys Pharmaceuticals Corp. and its lead asset, monoclonal antibody SelG1, for up to $665 million.
The Oklahoma City-based Selexys is developing drugs to treat chronic inflammatory and thrombotic diseases such as Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis and others.
Adam Golden led a team that included Diane Frankle, Laurie Abramowitz and Joe Berkowitz.
Also of Interest
- Bloomberg Business: Moriarty Returns for “Taking Stock” ETFs & Bitcoin Podcast September 22, 2016 • Media Mentions
- O’Keefe Featured in the Daily Journal on the 2016 Proxy Season September 15, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Pro Bono Team Advances CodeEd’s Comp Sci Efforts for Coeds September 14, 2016 • Client Successes
- SEC Proposes Exhibit Hyperlink Requirements September 8, 2016 • Client Alerts
- Arbisser Featured in The Recorder and Law360... September 7, 2016 • Media Mentions
- Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation Fall 2016 • Reports / Newsletters
- ILS and Zinsser Analytic Shareholders Sell to Gardner Denver Medical September 2, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Secures Dismissal of Merger-Related Class Action Against Baltic Trading September 1, 2016 • Client Successes
- Kaye Scholer Advises Veracen on Merger of Equals with Turner Investments August 31, 2016 • Client Successes